Privacy Notice To Our Customers
ln Connection with your transaction, Bourbon County Cars may obtain your Social Security Number and financial information necessary to complete a credit application and other forms, which we handle as stated in this notice.
- We Collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or other functions or to other finance institutions witl1 which we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
If necessary, in order to provide you with requested products and services, such as the purchase of a service contract or insurance products, we may also al low this information to be accessed by those companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you those employees whoneed to know what information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and,
- n addition, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources: _____________________ _
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I (we) acknowledge that I (we) received a copy of this notice on the date indicated below.
Customer's Signature Date
Customer's Name (Printed)
Co-Customer's Signature Date
Co-Customer's Name (Printed)